Each year I create smudge wands out of white sage from grandma's garden, purchased flowers or wild hand harvested wild flowers.
These smudge wands carry cleansing and grounding energy and are perfect for Alignment.
They will diminish positive ions (bad energy) and replenish negative ions (good energy)
(scroll down to learn how & why to smudge)
Mugwort is a witch's herb, a stirrer of visions and an opener of portals. She heightens our extrasensory perception while simultaneously dropping us deep into our center. It's just where we want to be.
Mugwort is a gateway herb. This makes her an ideal ally for those just beginning to walk the herbalist's path. This is why I incorporate mugwort into all of my classes and into most of my body oil blends- by opening the doors of perception, she allows both beginning and experienced herbalists to shift into a new way of perceiving the world and, therefore, a new way of engaging with plants and with the healing process.
purple violet would symbolize that the giver's “thoughts were occupied with love” about the recipient.
The color purple relates to the imagination and spirituality. ... This is the union of body and soul creating a balance between our physical and our spiritual energies. Purple or violet assists those who seek the meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment - it expands our awareness, connecting us to a higher consciousness.
The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to stand for faith, hope and love. A fourth leaf is where we get the luck from. The four-leafed clover, or “lucky clover”, is an uncommon variation of the three-leafed clover, and widely considered to be a symbol of good luck.
The buttercups usually flower during the April or the May month, but can also be found throughout the summer season.
Scientifically sage releases negative ions (good energy) that attaches to and transmutes positive ions (bad energy). Negative ions can be found everywhere in nature thus why it's suggested to take walks in nature.
Represents focus and grounding. It is known for Lung health support and removing mucus, emotional healing, spiritual alignment, love, banishing, safety, courage, and to bring about sweet dreams.
COLOR OF THE STRING
The string that each wand is wrapped with also carries a vibration
Black- feminine energy, absorbs low energy and transmutes it, used for a glorious outcome in any grim situation
White- can substitute for any color, purity, truth, sincerity, high spirituality
Red- strong positive vibe, passion, protection, conquer fear and laziness
Pink- generate affection, self generosity, love, selflessness, honor, togetherness, reproductive healing
Orange- enthusiasm, fun, vitality, stimulation, adaptability, attraction, friendship, success, attracts good things and people
Purple- Sovereignty. wisdom, block dark magic, create a veil of spiritual protection
Yellow- Air element, governs intellect, imagination, creativity, skills, adaptability, mind/body healing, writing skill
Green- material gain, fertility, abundance, good fortune, generosity, cooperation, renewal, youth, balance, harmony, fresh outlook,
Blue- devotion, inspiration, peace, tranquility, laughter, loyalty, success
Indigo- meditation, insight
Cleanse Ground and Harmonize
yourself and your space
How to smudge
1. be sure to have a heat resistant plate or bowl to hold under you smudge wand. *feathers are optional*
2. be sure all windows are open before you began to smudge; it aids in the cleansing process using the air element
3. Light your wand OVER your heat resistant dish this way if any embers fall it will catch it
4. for a deep cleanse be sure to get in closets, in cabinets, under beds, attics, and basements; do your car too is you can even walk clockwise around the people in your home and pets
*AVOID FABRIC/FIRE HAZARD*
5. to cleanse yourself I recommend getting naked first, then sit the wand on the dish on the floor in an open space *avoid fabrics for fire hazard* walk clockwise around the wand being sure to pass though the smoke. I even walk over mine.
6. to put out your wand stick the smoking end into a bowl of salt preferably dead sea or pink salt, a mix works well too